Brow Henna is a natural alternative for a longer lasting brow tint that is filled with antioxidants, a vitamin complex and hydrolysed proteins. This helps to strengthen and restore brow hair growth and improves the condition of the hair. Henna is derived from a Henna Plant or Henna tree. The higher the quality of henna is derived when extracted from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant and offers far more superior skin stain or brow colour.
- Lasts up to 14 days on the skin depending on your skin type.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks on the hair.
- Helps to give the appearance of a thicker, softer and smoother hair and eyebrow.
- 98% Natural based eyebrow tinting with a bonus of a skin stain.
- No ammonia or peroxide.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
Henna before Care
- Avoid using baby wipes or makeup remover wipes before your appointment.
- If you are wearing makeup, we will remove in salon to avoid any contraindications from products being left on your skin which can have an affect the skin stain.
- Lotions, sweat, hair products and anything else on the skin will be a barrier between the skin cells and henna causing a lighter henna stain.
- We recommend avoiding spray tanning a week prior to your appointment to ensure no contraindications with henna stain.
- Please advise us if you have oily skin or dry skin conditions. This can affect the longevity of the skin stain and make the skin more resistant to staining.
Henna after care
- Avoid Moisture, excess steam and water for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use strong makeup removers for 48 hours as they may strip the colour
- Do not rub, pull or pick at the area treated.
- Do not allow shampoo or conditioner onto the brows for the first 24 hours
- Avoid saunas for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Exposure to the sun/UV lights for long period can cause the henna stain to fade (note: apply sunscreen to your brows while out in the sun).
- If any irritation occurs, apply a clean cold wet pad to the eye area or contact a doctor.
- Use the recommended aftercare and do not use oil-based products over your brows.
- Avoid using AHAs around the brow area.